Creating an online 360 environment
PHENOMENON BASED LEARNING
STORYTELLING IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL VIDEO #360
A HOLISTIC 360 ° perspective
From the traditional curricular integration towards to the phenomena in the real world.
Create 360 ° video's as a real perspective.
We are approaching a point in time where the rapid acceleration of technology related to education, course development and learning has produced large amounts of content and knowledge concepts within fingertip reach of learners of all ages providing they have access to the Internet and a computer or mobile device. Learning to learn and acquiring the skills necessary to search and, more importantly, curate the numerous sources to select just the right information and/or to interact with just the right subject-matter-expert (SME) at just the right time is critical.
Virtual reality and #360 video is about to go mainstream, but a lack of content threatens to hold it back. Create your own content
Deep learning and understanding are the goals
- LEARNING STARTS WITH THE GOAL OF UNDERSTANDING REAL-WORLD PHENOMENA
- LEARNERS SEE UTILITY VALUE IN THE THEORIES AND INFORMATION IN THE LEARNING SITUATION
- THE LEARNERS THEMSELVES CAN SET INTERESTS AND POSE PROBLEMS AS STARTING POINTS FOR THE LEARNING PROCESS
- PHENOMENON-BASED TEACHING IS LEARNER-CENTRED; THE LEARNERS ARE ACTIVE CREATORS AND ACTORS
- THE THEORETICAL THINGS TO BE LEARNED ARE ANCHORED IN PRACTICAL SITUATIONS AND PHENOMENA
- AUTHENTIC METHODS, SOURCES AND TOOLS ARE USED IN THE LEARNING SITUATION
- LEARNING IS A INTENTIONAL, GOAL-ORIENTED ACTIVITY; THE LEARNERS KNOW THE LEARNING GOALS
- LEARNING OCCURS IN A REAL, HOLISTIC CONTEXT (CONTEXTUALITY, C.F. INDIVIDUAL, DECONTEXTUALISED AND DISCONNECTED SMALL TASKS AS ITS OPPOSITE)
- THE LEARNING PROCESS IS A COMPLETE GOAL-ORIENTED CONTINUUM
A New Way to Consume, Create and Connect
Beleef Pieter Bruegel zoals nooit eerder. (klik hier met mobiel)